Fitness Alley dumbbell rack is an easy steel construction powerhouse. Designed specifically for indoor use, it occupies least volume in your home. Available in 3 tiers and 5 tiers sizes, this durable rack is constructed to last, offer sturdy support under most strenuous workouts. Galvanized screws ensure rust irritants and prevent accumulation of oil compounds on the surface of the rack.
Usage & Safety Instructions
Fitness Alley dumbbell rack comes in two sizes and each can withstand a compound weight of:
* 3 tier - 120lbs & * 5 tier - 200lbs.
Dumbbell types that can be stacked are neoprene, vinyl and rubber
The dumbbell rack comes un-assembled and requires a step-by-step construction:
Tools Needed: Allen Key, adjustable wrench or spanner
* To assemble the dumbbell rack, first unpack all components and locate the hardware.
* There are two bottom shelves and one separator
* Take the bottom shelves, align them parallel, place separator in the center and use 80mm galvanized screws to tighten this component section from both sides.
* Once the base is secured, take the side panels, position them upwards/vertically paralleled onto the bottom shelf.
* Now take the TOP on top of the assembly and bolt together 16mm screws.
* Nuts go inside with flat heads flush on the upper surface. Leave bolts finger tight.
The rack should be placed on a flat floor surface. If this is not possible you will need to level the top of the rack for best performance. Tighten all the bolts to firm up the rack.
Fitness Alley Steel Dumbbell Rack 3 Tier to 6 Tier Weight Holder Dumbbell Stand Dumbbell Holder Dumbbell Rack Stand Weight Racks for Dumbbells in 3,4,5,6 Tiers - MNWMYT6S